12 Jun 2008

Scuola

some of the girls in piazza del Campo
La Catedrale di Assisi
I am getting so sad thinking that my italian classes are coming to a close soon... they have been very challenging but i have loved them so much that i honestly would stay for months if i could! I thought id talk a little about the school and how it works! so my class is very small, just five of us now (four students left last week) There are people from all over the world that attend the Dante Alighieri so there are many cultures and languages to learn about within the school. One of my favorite people I have met is Vanessa, she is from China and obviously speaks Chinese. It is so funny that we can communicate and be friends through our Italian that we both struggle to speak! There are also many people from places around Europe- Switzerland, Norway, England, France, Japan, China, and a few other countries are represented in school and it has been an amazing experience to get to know all of these people! I hope i can stay in contact with them even when i return to the US of A!

1 comments:

holly said...

It sounds so fun, but I'm glad you are coming home we miss you. See you soon.