31 Oct 2008

MORE HALLOWEEN PICS>

Superman and a Beauty Queen... I thought it was quite indicative of our personalities...
Mandy, Mallory, Myself, and Aubrey ... or... 80's queen, jeanie, beauty queen and a cowgirl
At the end of the night Jeff put on my roomates hot dog costume... enjoy this and never tell him that I put it up here OK!


I Figure that no one really has time to sit here and read much about a silly halloween ward dance that we went to last night, instead I'll just post the pictures and let you enjoy those (we all know that that is all Brittanie looks at anyway...)

3 comments:

holly said...

Cute, we love the pics, wish you were here. Have fun at Thriller!

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Mandy- these pictures are wonderful..but I can't believe Thriller pics didn't make it!

Ashley said...

That is awesome. My wiener dog has the same costume.