12 Jun 2009

Graduation!

My Awesome Grandparents!
Me, Mom & Dad
The Whole Fam... Thanks for Coming You Guys!
My Siblings... doesn't everyone look so old!!!!
Me, and Indie-Loo!


OK... I have officially become the worst blogger in the history of blogging, but I will try to make up for that now! I graduated from the University of Utah on May 9,2009 with my Bachelors degree in International Studies. (Although technically I will not receive my diploma until August because I am finishing 2 classes this summer.) It was so fun to have all of my family come to town for the big day! It was almost surreal to walk and hear my name called out in the Huntsman Center.. I am official an adult now! Time to grow up and get a real job, but I couldn't do that without one last spur-of-the-moment trip to Europe (of which I'll blog about next!)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

You and your sister...seriously. Some of us don't have lives and need to read about other people's lives!!! Congratulations.