29 Apr 2008

Europe Tour 2008

Well here I go again, on my way to foreign lands and foreign tongues! I will be much better this trip about keeping my blog updated with excited news (hopefully not too exciting right Holly...) Well I leave tomorrow morning bright and early and I'll arrive many many hours later in Munich, Germany! The plan is to travel around with my Grandparents for about two weeks and then meet up with my group from the University of Utah in Rome! We will spend a few days there before moving into our new apartments in Siena, Italy! I realize it's not very fun to read about future events, so I will stop this musing and commence when I have something of importance to say! 

Ciao-

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, I am going to bug the crap out of you if you post on average as infrequently as your sister...this is going to be a trip down nostalgia lane for me; it sounds like you are traveling to everywhere that I went. You will love love Rome and Sienna. There isn't a place in Italy that isn't just romantic and majestic. Please please please keep me updated and show lots of pictures.

holly said...

Wow finally a post. Unfortunate that it takes traveling abroad to keep you posting. I agree with Ashley, try to post a little more regularly than Britt.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Hello! I miss you and I was so excited to see you got your blog up and functioning. Keep us all out of suspense and post pictures because let's be honest, they're the most fun! Love You~!

grams said said...

Anxious to follow your travels. Hope you post more than U know who!
Hi to the grandparents U are with.

Ashley said...

Mandy....You're blowing it already...

Hilarie said...

Can't wait to read all your posts! You shure have alot of pressure to post regularly!! :)