27 May 2008

l'apartamento

Just a brief note about where i live in Siena!
me and my roomate Christine hit the jackpot as it were with our housing assignment! we live in the bottom floor of a house that is so cute and outside of the city about 15 minutes (on foot of course). Our landlady lives upstairs with her husband and one daughter. She is so cute but they speak little to no english so whenever there is a problem we get to have a great conversation over the speaker phone trying to look up words as fast as possible! but our bedrooms are spacious, the amount of bugs inside is very minute compared to other apartments and everything works properly in the kitchen! what more could a girl living in italy ask for?

3 comments:

holly said...

Much nicer than I imagined, so show us the inside.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Mandy! Email me, I want to hear more and in greater detail! allredc3@gmail.com, or if you have no time remind me of yours so I can email you!

foxlish said...

If you need to improve your Italian you could practice here:

http://www.engless.com/sekai/italian/italian.php

..have fun.

Paul